Venders were a major part of the 2016 Odessa Brewfest.
- The Colonial Brewer - recreation of colonial brewing methods
- Scentsy - fragrance and home decor
- Crow Vineyard & Winery - family owned, 3rd generation farm and winery
- Lularoe Clothing - comfortable, casual clothing
- Apropos - Delaware hometown tee’s, Swell bottles, Corckcicle bottles, upscale gifts/goods
- First State Brewing - information booth
- Brushstrokes Creations - local, upscale jewelry maker
- Paul Schiffelbein Woodworking - handcrafted cutting boards
- GLB Cigars - custom hand crafted cigars and barrels
- UDairy - local ice-cream
- DelMarVa Popcorn & Nut Co - world famous candy glazed popcorn, caramel corn, and Kettle-Korn
- Kitchen Magic - kitchen remodeling service
- Renewal by Andersen - window replacement services
- As always, farm-fresh local food and refreshments provided by Cantwell's Tavern and the Roaming Raven food truck.
- Once again, a colonial brewing demonstration from historical reenactor and beer artisan Rich Wagner.
Become a vendor
View the main vendor page for information on how to become an Odessa Brewfest vendor, or call 302-378-4119 for more information.